Social Media has changed the way people connect, discover, and share information
Here’s what you need to know:
Social media is the technology that connects people—whether it’s to share content or just chat.
Social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and Pinterest are the places where social interactions happen (discovering & sharing).
Social media marketing is using that technology to build relationships, drive repeat business and attract new customers through friends sharing with friends.
Sound familiar? That’s because social media marketing is really just word-of-mouth powered by technology.
Catapult’s technology is VIDEO! Why video?
- During May 2011, over 31 million people in the U.S. watched video content on social networks and blogs.
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today. (ComScore)
- Products and services that have a video associated with them receive 400% more inquiries and requests
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016. (Cisco)
- Only about 24 percent of national brands are using online video to market to consumers.
- Online video now accounts for 50 percent of all mobile traffic and up to 69 percent of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- Users sharing video on retail and brand sites chose Facebook 46 percent of the time, with email accounting for 40 percent and Twitter capturing 14 percent of shares. (Invodo)
- Mobile video ads that include social media buttons drive 36 percent higher engagement. (Rhythm NewMedia)
What Catapult will do for you
- Design, and implementation of designs, that use video across all your social media sites.
- Campaign Building and reporting, including video promotions, sweepstakes, photo and video contests, lead capture forms, coupons, cross promotions between other social media accounts and more!
- Video posts: clickable, watchable, sharable, trackable video that motivates your customers and explains your offering in the most compelling way possible; through video!
- Analyze & Improve: Our in-depth analytics give you insight into which campaigns are working and which ones aren’t. Everything from form submission to fan and follower sharing can be tracked for detailed analysis.
- Article writing: Video alone won’t do it. Our professional writers will learn your industry, your customers, and ultimately your business and write professional content to be posted on your Social media sites to further engage your customers and fans.